My weight loss tracker

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day- 2009

Ouch! I just saw this picture from Valentine's Day, and
it has scared me right to pieces.
I figure if I have this blog out here for everyone to see, it might help to keep me on the straight and narrow just a little bit.
So here I am, trying to lose almost a full person. My goal is to get down to a weight of 150#s. I know that will be difficult, but I have to do it.
On this blog, I am going to journal about the ups and downs of my weight loss. I will say what works for me, and what doesn't.
Feel free to come in and look around, and leave me a comment to let me know what works for you.
Hope to see you again real soon,
Donna M. Clark

2 comments:

  1. You go girl, you can do it...
    Remember baby steps, one step at a time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it one day at a time.....good luck

    ReplyDelete