My weight loss tracker

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Troubles With Temptation

I am having problems with temptation. I've been doing so good- exercising regularly, and eating healthy. But than, from out of nowhere- cravings have hit me. In the past 24 hours I have had three peanut butter cookies, and I am not talking about those little ones that the Keebler Elves sell. I'm talking about the ginormous ones that a local restaurant in town, the Blue Bird Restaurant, makes and sells. These things are about the size of my hand spread out. And are they ever good. But I digress. I know, I know. The best way to keep away from them is to stop buying them. My won't power, though, is having a hard time with that.
I am afraid I am going to gain weight his week when I jump on the scale at my T.O.P.S. meeting, instead of losing it. Well, maybe that would be motivation for me to stay away from those cookies.
Maybe I just need to be told, 'NO! You can't have those.'
How do you deal with temptation? What makes you push the plate away before you are really full?
See you next time on this strange journey of trying to be worthy of the title of "Biggest Loser" .

2 comments:

  1. If you can't resist buying them, try putting each one in a baggie and freezing them...only take one at a time to cut down for now:)
    Maret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the 38lb loss! That's amazing!

    Best of luck on your journey.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete