My weight loss tracker

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not The Biggest Loser

I didn't chicken out like I thought I was going to. I went in to my T.O.P.S. meeting this past Tuesday to get weighed in. Not The Biggest Loser doesn't even begin to describe it. I gained-GAINED! Not just 1/10 of a pound, or even a pound or two, which I could have understood. I gained 5.2 pounds. Yes, you heard me right.I gained 5.2 pounds. That is totally not acceptable.
This puts me back up to 313.2 pounds. Arrgh! I am not a happy camper. I have to get off my rear end and back to work. I need to start exercising every day again, and staying away from the night time eating.
I started out so good. I was exercising for an hour a day, every day, and I was eating totally healthy. But than I thought, oh, it won't hurt to have one of those. The next time it was, ah, what's one day not exercising. Than Valentine's Day came and I ate the whole box of chocolates. It's been all down hill from there. But starting right here, right now, I am going to start being good again.
I need to lose this weight. My Doctor keeps threatening to start me on insulin if I don't get my sugar to a more manageable level. Can't have that, now can I?
Words of encouragement are more than welcome here. I know, I know- as the T.O.P.S. saying goes- "Today begins a new week." But still, I need help with my motivation. See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Get right back on the wagon and start slow as you did before with a determination that even your mother can't change...lol..no really you can do it, babysteps, babysteps...don't look at the whole goal but little ones...like losing 10 lb increments:)
    Hugs,
    Maret

    ReplyDelete