My weight loss tracker

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Biggest Loser?

Am I the only one who feels betrayed by Biggest Loser this week? I mean, it just doesn't seem fair that they would have such a huge buildup on offering immunity for every one, and than when the Mother only lost 3 pounds, saying that if Mike didn't lose more than ten, it would be his fault that 2 people had to go home. Where is the fairness in that?
And than to make us wait until next week to find out whether or not Mike was able to do it. Totally unfair. I was not pleased in the least bit. I look forward to seeing what will happen on this show each week, but lately I think I am becoming disillusioned. What do you think about it? Are you mad at the show? Do you even watch the show? See you next time
Donna M. Clark

3 comments:

  1. I agree, Donna. They usually tell everybody's weight by the end of the show. I was peeved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not watching it this year...believe it or not, it's on past my bed time!! But I'm playing Jillian in a biggest loser challenge with my family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I was disappointed but after I thought about it I realized he had to have made the weight. If he didn't they would have showed the 2 people being voted off, they would not have held that over a week.

    ReplyDelete