My weight loss tracker

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Weigh In- April 07, 2009

I lost five pounds today, making me weigh 300.0 . I really wanted to get below 300 pounds his week. You should have seen me. Here it is wintertime, and I am taking off my hat, my glasses, my watch, and my shoes. I got down to my undershirt and my thinnest shorts.
Now, I know why people strip down so far. I haven't done that before, because I figure I would still weigh the same thing. It didn't make much sense to me to take it all off when I would still weigh the same thing next week.
So I guess next week I will have to work twice as hard so I don't have take off as much to weigh what I should. Maybe if I exercise a little more it will help. Or at all.
I'm not sure what to do about the doctors advice, though. I feel I will get dehydrated if I don't drink when I am thirsty, but she told me not to drink so much water. I guess I am going to have to keep on doing what I have been doing. It seems to be working so far, at least as far as I can see.
Til next time,Donna M. Clark

5 comments:

  1. Good goin Donna. Remember the road to success is slow and steady, next week:)
    You go girl:)
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing 5 pounds - that's terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,
    Way to go on losing 5 pounds! I would drink some water when you are thirsty, dehydration would not be good. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great losing 5 pounds, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go, Donna! I'm pulling for ya! I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete