My weight loss tracker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Weigh In- April 14, 2009

I gained this week- 4.8 pounds. Ouch. What can I say? It was Easter this past Sunday. We had Honey Ham, potato salad, macaroni salad, and deviled eggs for dinner. And of course, we had donuts and coffee for breakfast.
Than, all day long we had candy from the Easter Bunny. That damned bunny. It knows just what are my favorite things to eat. Pink Marshmallow Peeps. Not fresh out of the package, but just a little hard. That's the best way to eat them.

I know that all peeps are supposed to taste the same-but really, come on. Those red chicks, green bunnys, and blue bunnys just don't taste as good as the Pink Bunny Peeps.

Than, of course, there are the peanut butter eggs. The Easter Bunny got those not thinking that I would become totally addicted to them. Why would he think I would, I have never had them before, and just didn't know how good they were. Sure, I have had Peanut Butter Cups before, and I like them. But Peanut Butter Eggs are totally too too much.

At least one of the treats in the baskets were really healthy; hard boiled eggs. Bambi and I colored them and made a big mess. They are adorable.

What are the treats that you can't get enough of? Your stay away from from now on treats? And how do you do that with kids in the house? Hints would be really helpful.

I have to work better at losing weight for next week. This is bad...Very bad...

I know that this post was from April 14th, but that was two weeks ago. I had it written out and just forgot to post it. As I am trying to keep track of how I am doing, I figured it would be better to post it late than never.

Til next we meet,

Donna M. Clark

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmm Easter???? Pink bunnies and peanut butter eggs???? ok easter is gone, time to get rid of the candy and get down to business...you can do it...i know you can...hints to dealing with it??? shoot the damn bunny...lol...
    garfy713@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog. I’m on a diet right now, so this really helps

    http://f07928-c3omazme8bd-bkbnh0u.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,
    I am sorry to hear you gained 4.8 pounds. Holidays can do this to us. If you get hungry between meals, try snacking on some baby carrots or a handful of almonds. If you crave chocolate try a protein bar. You can do it, positive thoughts! Wishing you health and happiness. Take good care! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, hang in there! You'll lose those extra pounds you gained...

    ReplyDelete