My weight loss tracker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

YoYo Dieting- April 28, 2009

I am down 1.8 pounds today. To 303 pounds total. This week I am down. Last time I got weighed in I was up. I think I am starting to notice a trend here. So far it seems that I cannot find a happy medium. One week I am up, the next week I am down. Is this what they call Yo yo dieting? This seems to be happening almost every single week.

What's worse, is I find that I have a sabotager in my household. An evil person, determined to make my losing weight fail. And who is this nefarious person? Me! Just last night I went and ate a whole sleeve of Ritz Honey Butter crackers slathered in peanut butter. I don't need Ritz crackers slathered in peanut butter., and even if I did need some, I certainly didn't need a whole sleeve of them.

For the love of everything that is good and decent in this world, I WASN'T EVEN HUNGRY! I guess I just ate out of habit. Makes me wonder, though. If I hadn't screwed myself up so totally, would I have been under that magic number of 300? My gut tells me that I might just have made it.

How do you deal with a sabotager? Especially if you are that said same person? I know I want to lose weight, so why am I doing this to myself?

Til Next Time,
Donna M. Clark

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    Way to go on losing 1.8 pounds. It is not easy to lose weight. Try to have more healthy choices for snacking. I like baby carrots and my fruits. I tend to eat more, when I am stressed out. I am working on this. You can lose weight and get to your goal. Stay strong and just do it for your life. Take good care and have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to read an amazing and inspirational story about an overweight woman based on real life events? Then read my book `Alone in the Storm’ which has recently been published - http://www.eloquentbooks.com/AloneInTheStorm.html 

    I'm on FBook if you'd like more information, and I have a group set up - `The Overweight Woman in Alone in the Storm'

    Carla Cunningham, Leeds UK
    Published Author of Alone in the Storm

    ReplyDelete