My weight loss tracker

Friday, July 10, 2009

07-07-09-Weigh In

For the past two weeks, I have gained a total of 1.4 pounds. Not good. Not good at all.

The Pathetic thing is, this past week, I didn't do any snacking at all. Here I am being good in the eating department, and I gained. Gained I tell you!

I guess this week, I will have to try to do the same thing with no extra eating, but I will have to add in some exercising. I have fallen off the exercising wagon. I need to restart my exercising.

All I need is some motivation to get up off my rear end and start exercising. We are having a contest at T.O.P.S. during the next 7 weeks. The categories are:staying and weighing, not gaining, exercising, losing in the double digits, and the best loser.

It would be nice if I were to win one of the categories. No way to do that unless I buckle down and work hard.

I could use some encouragement, though. Maybe a good kick in the rear end while you are at it. Maybe that is what is needed.

Til next time,
Donna M. Clark

6 comments:

  1. Splack! That was a literary kick in the butt to get you going, now get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for that! It is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it. You've done it.
    You just need to go back to exercising and following the plan.
    Best of Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. One pound is nothing to worry about, seriously, could have been too much salt or something. Don't beat yourself up too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One pound is not bad but it does get you discouraged. I am sure next week will be much better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok here this, you need to get going and work on losing more of that weight...you can do it...i know you can:) BTW Happy Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete