My weight loss tracker

Monday, June 29, 2009

No Weigh In This Week-06/29/2009

So of Course, this week, when according to my scale I am finally down instead of up; there will be no weigh in for me. My mother and I are taking my Baby sister to special needs camp tomorrow, which is four hours away from here. By the time weigh in time rolls around, we will be dropping Littlebit off.

Camp Pinetree is a great escape, both for my sister, and for my mother. Special needs kids can be extremely trying at times. Now, don't get me wrong, we love her to pieces. But there are times when she is just very aggravating. So for 6 days in the summer, she gets to go to a camp with other kids just like her. She can play and swim, and all around have a good time. It is a good camp and a worthy cause.

On the weight thing, I can only hope to maintain this weight loss through this upcoming week, and maybe even add to it a little bit. That would be cool. I would appreciate if any of you that care to would leave me an encouraging message.

Til next time,
Donna M. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment