My weight loss tracker

Monday, June 29, 2009

Weigh In-06/23/09

I gained 1.4 pounds today. My total is now 306.8 pounds. I am a terrible person. I need to lose weight. Why oh Why do I keep gaining instead of losing?

Of course, it might be the eating like a pig. Actually eating a pig. No, seriously. For Father's Day, the only cake that Hannaford's had left was one in the shape of a pig. Good for us, because Mom loves Pigs. Not so good, because we ate the whole thing within two days.

I eat everything in sight. All the time. And I haven't exercised in so long it isn't even funny anymore.

I need to start being good again. Okay than, starting this very day, I am going to get back on the wagon. From now on, exercise every day, and absolutely no eating more than I should.

Next week, I am going to be a new woman. Now, if I could just find a way to make this happen. Hints and suggestions are welcome.

Til next time,
Donna M. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment