My weight loss tracker

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weigh In- May 19, 2009

I am up this week by 1.2 pounds. I kind of knew I would be up this week, but it was still a disappointment.

This week I had difficulty with ice cream. Actually, Skinny Cow French Vanilla Truffle Ice Cream Bars. Thank goodness there are only 100 calories per bar, because I totally are 2 boxes this week. Have you tried these things? MMM MMM Good! Very not good to have in the house if you can't control your eating.

I am no longer buying Skinny Cow Products. How unfair of them to make their diet products taste so good.

I also didn't do very well in keeping away from the wheat thins. Another three boxes this week. Although, I got to say, at least it wasn't seven boxes this week.

I really did try. For example, Friday night I was hungry. Sooo hungry. So I thought, well, I will go get some vegetables. I ate a whole bag of mini carrots. We're talking two pounds of carrots. When I was done I still felt HUNGRY! My stomache was full, so I really wasn't hungry, but I sure still felt hungry.

Is there anything I can do about this? I have got to start losing again.

Til next time,

Donna M Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment